The unique quality of our Tapestry Church Kneeler kits
Our standard kneeler kit is 14"x10"x3" (35x25x7.5 cm) and comes with everything needed to make a complete tapestry kneeler. There are three different collections.
- Parish Collection for quick and easy stitching in cross stitch on 5 hole per inch canvas.
- Minster Collection for finer more detailed designs in cross stitch on 7.5 hole per inch canvas.
- Cathedral Collection giving fine detail in tent stitch on 10 hole per inch canvas.
Whichever collection you choose all the stitches are hard wearing.
Each kit contains:
- Hand produced accurate colour printed canvas
- Pure wool tapestry yarn
- High density foam pad
- Base cloth, needle and instructions
- Iron-on dedication label to personalise your work
Our pure wool yarns
Our yarns are made from pure wool and are spun in Yorkshire from the finest whole fleece. This gives a smooth, glossy yarn which will give clear colours, ideal for tapestry. The yarn is then dyed, treated with conditioners and gently dried in a flow of warm air to produce a full and soft finish.
Our hand printed canvases
All our canvases are produced on world renowned Zweigart canvas to provide the quality that we know you expect. Each one is hand printed to achieve the very best in accuracy of design meeting the canvas. We can guarantee that every stitch will be printed with the correct colour leaving no need for guesswork.
If you would prefer a deeper kneeler all designs are available with deeper sides with standard prices up to 7in deep. For kneelers of different sizes we can offer a free quotation.